Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital Network
Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital Network provides inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation care for disabling injuries or illnesses. Since 1984, the staff at Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital has helped thousands of individuals in New Hampshire and Massachusetts overcome their rehabilitation and physical challenges and resume the activities and enjoyment of their daily lives at home or in the workplace.
Since opening our flagship acute rehabilitation hospital in Salem, NH in 1984, we have expanded to include rehabilitation hospitals in Nashua, Portsmouth, and Manchester. These hospitals serve the needs of individuals challenged with conditions including stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury, and orthopedic injury.
Also included in our network are:
• Over 20 outpatient centers providing physical, occupational and speech therapy
• An outpatient pediatric network offering comprehensive services to children
• A home care division serving home-bound individuals in need of rehabilitation therapy and nursing care
• A sports medicine division serving the needs of all types of athletes as well as providing athletic training services to local high schools
• Pain management clinics
• Many other specialty clinics designed to help those in need of rehabilitation
Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital is accredited by Joint Commission and CARF (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) and is certified by Medicare. Northeast Rehab is also proud to have earned Joint Commissions Disease-Specific Care Certification in Stroke and Brain Injury Rehabilitation.
Whom to Contact
- Gerriann SamowskiPhone: (603) 681-3743