Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is responsible for the governance, financial oversight, and policy-making responsibilities of the Greater Salem Chamber of Commerce. The Board is comprised of fifteen elected, volunteer members with three year terms. Each year five Board members' terms expire and the seats are available for election by the general membership.
- Chairman of the Board: Eric Leuteritz, Pentucket Bank
- Vice Chair: Leah Rogers, Enterprise Bank
- Second Vice Chair: Barbara Harris, NHC Events
- Treasurer: Judy David, Edward C. David & Company, CPAs
- Secretary: Laurie Ota, Center for Life Management
- Immediate Past Chair: Erin Daley, Haverhill Bank
- Aaron Shamshoyan, 2S Productions
- Chris Nicoli, Canobie Lake Park
- Denise Howard, RMON Networks, Inc.
- Kevin Morales, High Line Auto Sales of NH
- Jeff Murphy, SFC Engineering Partnership
- Jinelle Hobson, Salem Animal Rescue League
- John York, Allegra - Marketing*Print*Mail
- Robyn Sweeney-Glickel, Barclay Personnel Systems