Food Truck Manager
Sal’s Mobile offers artisan pizzas, featuring Sal’s famous dough and sauce, crafted in cutting-edge mobile kitchens. The Sal’s Pizza Truck Manager will be given the opportunity to participate in Sal’s Mobile events throughout the New England area, as well as supporting stores, depending on business needs.
- Maintain sanitation of the truck, including general cleaning of the floors, counters, and equipment.
- Ensure all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the mobile kitchen recipes, portioning, cooking, and serving standards.
- Ensure all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly, and courteous service at all times.
- Maintain open lines of communication with supervisor and coworkers to ensure the most efficient and effective operation of the trucks.
- Become familiar with Sal’s Mobile menu and expertly answer customer’s questions.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that will shift as operation needs while supporting Sal’s Pizza Stores and Sal’s Mobile events (includes working nights, weekends, and holidays).
- Food preparation experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; produce quality products with speed, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Experience and confident comfort level operating large vehicles.
- DOT Physical Card (Provided by company)\
- Competitive salary – Starting Pay: $52,000 Yearly
- Health/Dental/Life/STD/Accident insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Free fitness membership