Pest Control Technician (Will Train)
Are you looking for a rewarding career opportunity with a small business that values their employees? If so, consider applying to become a Service Technician at Brochu Pest Solutions!
No experience is required, but if you have experience that’s good too! We will train candidates to earn their state pesticide applicator licenses in New Hampshire and Massachusetts. This is a valuable opportunity to obtain a license in a fast-growing, in-demand trade. We will pay for all training and state exam fees. You will get licensed within your first 2 months of employment. Being able to pass the state licensing exam is required for continued employment.
Pay is dependent upon experience but will range between $22-$28 per hour. There is a 90-day probationary period.
Brochu Pest Solutions is locally owned and operated. Our core values of having integrity, superior customer service, and doing an excellent job at every customer's home have enabled us to win the “Best of the 603” top pest control company!
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO START A CAREER IN A STABLE, FAST-GROWING INDUSTRY!
Brochu Pest Solutions looks after our customers as well as our team members. You can expect the following perks by working with us:
- Guaranteed 40-hour work week (even if you work less than 40 hours!)
- Weekly, direct deposit paychecks
- Sales commission and overtime opportunities
- Paid training
- A company service vehicle to take home every night
- Company gas card for service vehicle
- Flexible work schedule (must be discussed during interview)
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Generous paid time off
Responsibilities and Duties:
- This is a full-time, in the field pest control technician job.
- You will be responsible for driving a company vehicle to and from customer accounts.
- Determine the kind of treatment required to eliminate a particular type of pest.
- Advise customers on the kind of treatment required to eliminate identified pests.
- Inspect customers’ premises to identify pest problems.
- Fill out all necessary paperwork upon completion of each job.
- Communicate with office staff in order to schedule services with customers.
- Apply suitable pesticides to infested areas by following the label instructions and complying with safety procedures.
- Respond to customers’ requests for various pest control services.
- Identify opportunities to sell additional company services and products.
- Adjust chemical mixtures according to the size of the infested areas.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must be dependable and hardworking
- Must have a customer-first attitude
- Must be a U.S citizen
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must have good driving record
- Must have a valid Driver’s License issued for a minimum of 3 years
- Must be able to perform physical labor tasks (climbing stairs, climbing ladders, stooping, crawling, and being able to lift 30 pounds)
- Must be willing to work outside in all types of weather conditions
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 - $28.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay