Merrimack Valley YMCA
Non- Profit OrganizationHealth & Wellness/Health ServicesSports & Recreation
The Merrimack Valley YMCA is a not-for-profit association dedicated to improving the quality of life for all through programs that promote youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
Camp Otter is a co-ed day camp for boys and girls ages 6 to 14 located on Captain's Pond in Salem, NH.
- Day Camp Otter (Ages 6-13)
- Road Rangers Travel Day Camp (Ages 10-14)
- Accredited by the American Camping Association
- Daily transportation provided throughout the Merrimack Valley & Southern New Hampshire
- Offering weekly themes, swimming, boating, archery, basketball, baseball, soccer, arts & crafts, ropes course & zip line